We improve lives through education
Applications due February 1 of each year.
Hilmar Cheese Company is pleased to offer educational scholarships in four divisions:
- Child of a Dairy Producer who ships milk to Hilmar Cheese Company (any major)
For the producer’s child(ren) to be eligible, the producer must have shipped to Hilmar Cheese Company for a minimum of one year from the scholarship application deadline of February 1.
- Child of a Hilmar Cheese Company Employee (any major)
- For the employee’s child(ren) to be eligible, the employee must be employed by Hilmar Cheese Company for a minimum of one year from the scholarship application deadline of February 1.
- Visitor Center employee who has worked for Hilmar Cheese for a minimum of 6 months before February 1.
- Undergraduate Agriculture Major with permanent residence in one of the following counties: Merced, CA; Stanislaus, CA; Hartley, TX, or Dallam, TX.
- APPLICATION: Complete the form below and submit by February 1. You will receive a confirmation email that your application was accepted. Please check your spam folder.
- ONE LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION: From an academic, professional or personal reference. The letter may be addressed “To Whom it May Concern” or something similar. Please upload the letter with the application.
- TRANSCRIPTS: High school transcripts if a graduating senior; college/trade school transcripts if current college/trade school student. Please upload your transcripts with your application. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- School emails are inactivated following graduation or transfer. Please use a personal email address that you check regularly.
- Graduating high school seniors or currently enrolled full-time in undergraduate studies at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university, or enrolled in a trade or technical school.
- Must have a high school GPA or college GPA of a minimum of 2.0.
- Post-graduate students are not eligible.
- In order to help as many students as possible, the scholarship is granted once per individual. Applicants may reapply for a scholarship if they have not received one in the past.
- Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee and approved by Hilmar Cheese Company’s leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Scholarships will be distributed directly to the recipient’s institution to full-time students.
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1
Email any questions or documents to email@example.com.
Please answer the questions thoughtfully and succinctly. Questions have character limits.